Sunday, August 23, 2020

Power Distribution & Firewall Forward Wiring (12)

 12 hours

It's finally time to start running wires!  I will post a full electrical diagram and list of components later, because I'm still kind of figuring some of it out as I go.  For now, I'm working on getting all the wires finalized forward of the firewall, as well as any wires that need to penetrate the firewall.

I bought all my wires and terminals from https://bandc.com/ .  They seem to be cheaper than Aircraft Spruce on most of the electrical stuff.  I also bought a few new tools for this project:


Anyway this is hard to show in pictures but so far I've gotten pretty much all the firewall-forward stuff connected, as well as all the switches on the left side of the panel.  That's pretty much everything highlighted on this work-in-progress wiring diagram:


There's still lots to do, including all of the Garmin stuff and the lighting and other assorted things on the main bus!!

No comments:

Post a Comment