Saturday, September 12, 2020

Hours Breakdown #6

I haven't done a tally since January, so here's where I'm at.  I don't even want to know how much time I've spent scratching my head and designing/planning the electrical and avionics stuff!  This tally only includes physically working on the plane.

Anyway:

General/Misc:                     16.0
Tail:                                     72.0
Wings:                               153.5
Control Surfaces:                59.5
Fuselage:                            203
Controls:                              46
Landing Gear:                     14.5
Windshield/Canopy:            46.5
Cockpit/Panel:                     23
Engine/Firewall Forward:    92
Cowl:                                   20.5
Electrical/Avionics:              48

Total: 794.5 hours

I've read that 1000 hours is pretty typical so I guess I'm getting there!

No comments:

Post a Comment