Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Wing Wiring Connectors (2)

2 hours

These are the last wires on the plane!  Before the wings go to the airport and onto the plane hopefully for good, I needed to assemble the connectors at the wing roots to connect the landing lights and wingtip lights to the connectors I had previously attached to the sides of the fuselage.  It took me a minute to remember how these pins and connectors work exactly, but after that it was simple.  I left about a foot of wire sticking out of the wing root so I'd be able to get the wing partially installed, plug in the connector, and then tuck the extra wire into the wing before sliding the wing all the way into place.


I hooked up my little 12v power supply to double check that all the lights work!




No comments:

Post a Comment