Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Move to Garage (1.5)

1.5 hours

I'm back at it again after another two months away for work!  My parents visited for Christmas, so I took advantage of the extra help to finally move the fuselage from the basement to the garage.

This ended up being much easier than I expected.  I thought it would take like four people but my dad and I pretty much got it with some spotting from mom.

We started by removing the aft fuselage and setting it on the floor.  Then we set the forward fuselage on the floor and moved the sawhorses to the garage.  Then we carried the forward fuselage up and set it back on the sawhorses, and finally carried the aft fuselage up and reattached it to the forward half.  No big deal!








Yes I'm doing this in my Christmas pajamas





No comments:

Post a Comment