Sunday, July 19, 2020

Oil Separator and More Coolant Lines (3)

3 hours

Continuing on with getting the major things mounted on the firewall, next I mounted the oil separator just outboard of the radiator on the engine mount.  I used two adel clamps on top and one at the bottom.  I'm still waiting for a couple of parts before I can make the oil return hose that'll run from the bottom of this can to the oil sump on the engine, so I'll do that later.




I also ran the long coolant line from the radiator outlet to the pump inlet.  I ran it down the firewall and ziptied it to the intake tube and then the engine mount right in front of the pump.  Again, I think I will replace these zipties with something more durable before I call it done.  This used up all that was left of the hose that came with the radiator, so I'll just need to buy a little more to connect the coolant bottle to the radiator inlet.


No comments:

Post a Comment