Friday, September 15, 2017

Pully Assemblies & Mixer Mount (2.5)

2.5 hours

Right after I finished the last thing, the mail showed up and I got the bolts I was waiting for to make the pulley assemblies.



I built the pulley assemblies for the aft fuselage side panels, and while I was at it I figured I'd build the other pulley assemblies for the control mixer mount too.



 To make the mixer mount pulley assemblies, I had to first create these little tabs out of 1/8" plate.


I roughly cut them out on the band saw, then used my bench grinder to finish them.  They're pretty small, so they'd heat up really fast on the grinder.  I ended up doing a little bit and then having to set them down to cool off.  While I was waiting for them to cool I just went ahead and built the rest of the assemblies for the mixer mount!







No comments:

Post a Comment